Operating rules for the guided tour circuit in the Adršpach-Teplice Rocks National Nature Reserve.
The Adršpach Rocks, with their vast area, concentration of rock formations, unique relief, and exceptional ecosystem, represent an extraordinary natural value. We kindly ask you to understand and comply with the limitations set forth by these rules, as well as the requirement to pay an entrance fee. Your participation contributes to the preservation and necessary maintenance of the reserve.
- Visitors in the National Nature Reserve are obligated to adhere to the provisions of the Nature and Landscape Protection Act No. 114/1992 Coll. and Decree No. 157/1991 on the establishment of the Broumovsko Protected Landscape Area, as well as to comply with this operating regulation.
- The guided tour circuit is accessible year-round. During the winter months, there may be limitations on certain sections due to maintenance. The entrance to the circuit is located at the Infocenter near the Pískovny area. The ticket counter for the boat tour on Skalní jezírko is situated at its access staircase.
- Visitors are only allowed to move along marked hiking trails. Entry into and movement outside of designated paths is prohibited. Visitors are required to follow written and verbal instructions from forest rangers, nature protection authorities, and staff responsible for the management of the rocks.
- Entering the premises implies the visitor's consent to potential publication of their photograph for promotional purposes of the Adršpach Rocks.
- Individuals entering the guided tour routes outside the designated ticket areas do so at their own risk.
- If the ticket counter or information center is open, visitors are required to purchase an entrance ticket.
- Accompanying individuals holding a ZTP-P (severe health disability) card are entitled to free admission. Larger groups can, upon request, avail themselves of guided tour services.
- Climbers are obliged to adhere to the rules of sport climbing as specified in the Climbing Regulations for Sandstone Rock Areas in the Czech Republic.
- A single entry ticket purchased upon entry to the Teplice Rocks is valid for passage through Vlčí roklí (Wolf's Gorge) as well as in the Adršpach Rocks, and vice versa, a ticket purchased for the Adršpach Rocks after passing through Vlčí roklí is also valid for the Teplice Rocks. However, these tickets lose their validity after leaving the circuit. Visitors without a valid ticket will be offered a replacement ticket during the inspection on the circuit.
- In the flooded area of the former sandpit, swimming is prohibited.
- Throughout the entire territory of the Nature Protected Area, the following activities are strictly prohibited:
- Damaging operational equipment, railings, stairs, benches, signage, and information boards
- Damaging rocks by writing or engraving inscriptions
- Uprooting tree saplings, picking plants, and capturing wild animals
- Smoking, starting fires, camping, or bivouacking
- Littering the tour routes and their surroundings
- Allowing dogs to roam freely, horseback riding, and cycling (including leading a bike beside oneself) outside specifically designated routes for these activities
- Disturbing peace and quiet
- The security service and staff of the rock management are authorized to carry out ticket inspections. The Nature Protection Guard is entitled, according to § 81, to verify the identity of individuals, and if there is a violation of the law, they are authorized to issue a fine or expel a visitor from the tour route.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the provisions of this operational order. By adhering to the visitor conditions, you will help preserve the unique natural environment in the Adršpach-Teplice Rocks for future generations of visitors, for which the operator, TS Adršpach, s.r.o., expresses its gratitude.